DescriptionA 3D strategy / action game featuring scaling and rotating polygon graphics. You're the sole voyager happening upon an abandoned space station that's ready to explode from the pressure of dangerous vapors building up inside. For each sector, you must locate the build-up area, then drill to release the pressure. Features 18 different areas to explore, each with its own unique laws of physics and logic, and a number of secret rooms and hidden levels to discover.
- "Driller" -- International title
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
The Press Says
|ACE (Advanced Computer Entertainment)||Amstrad CPC||Jan, 1988||956 out of 1000||96|
|ACE (Advanced Computer Entertainment)||Atari ST||Dec, 1988||963 out of 1000||96|
|The Games Machine (UK)||Amstrad CPC||Dec, 1987||95 out of 100||95|
|GamesCollection||Commodore 64||Oct 31, 2007||9.5 out of 10||95|
|The Games Machine (UK)||DOS||Jul, 1988||95 out of 100||95|
|ACE (Advanced Computer Entertainment)||ZX Spectrum||Jan, 1988||931 out of 1000||93|
|Computer and Video Games (CVG)||Amstrad CPC||Jan, 1988||9 out of 10||90|
|Commodore Format||Commodore 64||1991||85 out of 100||85|
|The Games Machine (UK)||Atari ST||Dec, 1988||83 out of 100||83|
|Atari ST User||Atari ST||Dec, 1988||8 out of 10||80|
There are currently no topics for this game.
Amstrad sound effectsThe Amstrad version's sound effects were the result of a competition in Amstrad Action magazine.
- October 1988 (issue #13) - Included in the Top-100 list of 1987/1988 (editorial staff selection)
- March 1991 (issue #42) - Included in the list Greatest Games of all Time in category Original Games (editorial staff choice)
- Commodore Format
- July 1993 (Issue 34) - Modern Classics: FRP & RPG
- Computer and Video Games
- May 1988 (Issue #79) - Golden Joystick 1988 Award: Third in category Best Original Game of the Year
- Newsfield Reader's Awards - Best Game 1987 (readers choice)
- Newsfield Reader's Awards - Most Imaginative Game 1987 (readers choice)
- Newsfield Reader's Awards - Best Graphics 1987 (readers choice)
- Newsfield Reader's Awards - Best Game Packaging 1987 (readers choice)