DescriptionThrillville: Off the Rails is an amusement park simulator and is the sequel to the original title Thrillville.
Uncle Mortimer returns to aid you with his brand new Woah Coaster pieces which allow the player to build coasters with massive jumps, ring or fire and spinning blades into their coaster.
The main plot line is that Globo-Joy, the rival park owners and main antagonist from the first game, are trying to destroy the good name of Thrillville by putting saboteurs in your park.
The only way to solve the mystery is to help solve your guests' problems by building new rides and coasters or beat challengers to your games.
There are no user screenshots for this game
- "Thrillville: Verrückte Achterbahn" -- German title
- "Thrillville: Le Parc En Folie " -- French title
- "Thrillville: Fuori dai Binari" -- Italian title
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
|IGN||Windows||Oct 17, 2007||7.9 out of 10||79|
|IGN||PSP||Oct 17, 2007||7.6 out of 10||76|
|Gameplay (Benelux)||Windows||Dec, 2007||75 out of 100||75|
|GameSpot||PlayStation 2||Nov 05, 2007||7.5 out of 10||75|
|Jolt (UK)||Xbox 360||Nov 04, 2007||7.5 out of 10||75|
|GamingTrend||Windows||2007||435 out of 600||72|
|Jeuxvideo.com||Wii||Oct 24, 2007||14 out of 20||70|
|Cubed3||Wii||Oct 29, 2007||7 out of 10||70|
|GameSpy||PlayStation 2||Oct 22, 2007||70|
|Computer Bild Spiele||PlayStation 2||Nov 07, 2007||2.85 out of 6||63|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Thrillville: Off the Rails (Official game website)
- Wikipedia: Thrillville: Off the Rails (Article in the open encyclopedia)
- X360A achievement guide (X360A's achievement guide for Thrillville: Off the Rails.)