missing cover art
DescriptionDJ Hero is in the same vein as the Guitar Hero series, with the guitar replaced with a DJ's turntable, and the rock music replaced by dance music.
Gameplay involves 'scratching' your faux-turntable to produce notes in time to the music. The better you do, the more points you score, but if you do too badly you will fail the song and fail to progress.
DJ Hero features more than 100 tracks from artists such as The Black Eyed Peas, DJ AM, Eminem and Daft Punk.
There are no Wii screenshots for this game.
Part of the Following Groups
|Mixes up the rhythm genre with ideas all its own||krisko6 (252)|
The Press Says
|Jeuxvideo.com||Nov 03, 2009||17 out of 20||85|
|4Players.de||Oct 30, 2009||83 out of 100||83|
There are currently no topics for this game.
1001 Video GamesDJ Hero appears in the book 1001 Video Games You Must Play Before You Die by General Editor Tony Mott.
- 2009 – #3 Biggest Insolence of the Year (for the not separately available hardware)
- 2009 – #9 Best Trailer of the Year
- Game Informer
- 2009 - Best Rhythm/Music Game
- 2009 - Best Music Game No One Bought
- 2009 - Most Surprisingly Good Game
- 2009 - Best Music/Rhythm Game
- 2009 - Best PS3 Music Game (Editors' Choice)
- 2009 - Best Xbox 360 Music Game (Editors' Choice)
- 2009 - Best Soundtrack
Related Web Sites
- DJ Hero on wikipedia (Wikipedia's article on DJ Hero.)
- PS3trophies.org trophy guide (PS3trophies.org's trophy guide for DJ Hero)
- X360A achievement guide (X360A's achievement guide for DJ Hero.)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.