DescriptionThe murderous members of an ancient sect will stop at nothing to get their hands on all Angel of Death paintings that exist. One such painting was displayed in the St. Petersburg Hermitage Museum, but it has been stolen and replaced with a forged copy. Agent Lara Svetlova is assigned to the case and her superiors enlist former art counterfeiter Maxim Durand to aid her. The duo will track down the thieves, an investigation which will take them throughout Europe.
Memento Mori is a conspiracy mystery adventure game. Both Lara and Maxim are playable intermittently. There are puzzles to solve, NPCs to meet and interrogate, objects to collect, and many locations to explore. Decisions made while playing influence the rest of the game and will result in one of eight different endings. Gameplay is point-and-click.
- "Memento Mori: Le Secret de la Vie Eternelle" -- French title
- "Memento Mori: Il segreto della vita eterna" -- Italian title
- "Memento Mori: El secreto de la vida eterna" -- Spanish title
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
|Adventurearchiv||Jan 28, 2009||87 out of 100||87|
|Adventure-Treff||Feb, 2009||83 out of 100||83|
|Clubic||Apr 08, 2009||80|
|Adventures - Kompakt||Nov 14, 2008||7.5 out of 10||75|
|PC Games (Germany)||Dec 29, 2008||74 out of 100||74|
|Adventure Gamers||Jul 31, 2009||70|
|Calm Down Tom||Nov 22, 2012||6 out of 10||60|
|Gamekult||Apr 03, 2009||5 out of 10||50|
|Just Adventure||Sep 21, 2009||C-||42|
There are currently no topics for this game.
Title translation"Memento Mori" is a Latin phrase meaning "Remember you shall die".
Related Web Sites
- Memento Mori (official game website)
- Memento Mori - Centauri Production (developer's product page for the game)
- Memento Mori - dtp (dtp entertainment's product page for the game)
- Memento Mori - Wikipedia (article in the open encyclopedia)