Two years after the original game
, Project Gotham Racing
is back. There's no storyline: it's all about becoming the best driver of the world by finishing first in races through famous cities, such as Chicago, Edinburgh, Florence, Barcelona, Washington, Hong Kong and Moscow.
The kudos system, which awards points based on driving style, has been improved. Perform power slides, 360° turns, drive on two wheels or stay in the slipstream of your opponents to build up a stash. With those points, you can unlock new venues and faster race monsters, such as the Ferrari Enzo, Porsche GT2, BMW Z4, ePontiac GTO, Mini Cooper S and many others.
The game can be played both over System Link as Xbox Live. You can race friends online or download ghosts of the fastest drivers all around the world to improve your own skills.
Each city has its own soundtrack, but you can create and store your own playlists as well.
- "世界街头赛车2" -- Chinese spelling (simplified)
- "PGR2" -- Common abbreviation
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
The Press Says
There are currently no topics for this game.
On November 18, 2003, three soundtracks were released by The Malaco Music Group. Each CD contains 15 tracks and represents a specific radio station from the game.
- Project Gotham Racing 2: Hip-hop
- Project Gotham Racing 2: Electronica
- Project Gotham Racing 2: Alternative Rock
- 2003 – #4 Game of the Year
- 2003 – #2 Xbox Game of the Year
- 2003 – Multiplayer Game of the Year
- 2003 – Xbox Online Game of the Year
- 2003 – Xbox Racing Game of the Year
This entry to the MobyGames database was contributed by Sciere (205649)
on Dec 02, 2003.