|Contribution Rating:||3236 (ranked 160th; 59 in last year)|
|Member Since||Apr 26, 2010|
|# Messages Posted:||23|
|Location:||Twin Cities, United States|
|About myself:||Wii Friend Code: 7770 8590 0868 3929 |
I am currently an indie game developer and my team is From Nothing Game Studios. We've just completed our first game, a little puzzle title called GravBlocks. Essentially, take Tetris Attack, remove the combo system, and replace it with a strategy system that's based on gravitational changes. And there you have it.
It is now available on Google Play for Android phones and tablets (newer hardware is better, old hardware can make the game chug as it was developed the Unity 3D engine).
Find it here: https://play.google.com/store/search?q=gravblocks&c=apps
Find us here: http://fromnothinggamestudios.com/
All Time Favorite
- Eternal Darkness: Sanity's Requiem -- Best. Game. Ever.
- Super Metroid -- Also. Best. Game. Ever.
- Metroid Prime
- Resident Evil 4
- Fallout 3: Game of the Year Edition
- Gears of War: Judgment
- The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword (Limited Edition Pack)
- Shin Megami Tensei: Strange Journey
- Borderlands 2
- Castlevania: Lords of Shadow (Limited Edition)
- God of War Collection
- Mass Effect 3 (N7 Collector's Edition)
- New Super Mario Bros. U
- Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
- 3DO -- Panasonic "REAL 3DO." Complete with it's box and manual, no less.
- Atari 2600 -- Original 6-switch version.
- Atari 5200 -- Wonky and the generally iffy all around.
- Atari 5200 -- Wonky and generally iffy, but it's still with it's original box. Power cable doesn't work.
- Atari 7800 -- Original release with expansion port intact.
- Atari Jaguar -- Standard model.
- Atari Lynx -- Lynx II, the smaller one--which is still shockingly massive.