|Contribution Rating:||246 (tied for 747th; 1 in last year)|
|Member Since||Apr 02, 2006|
|# Messages Posted:||9|
|About myself:||Gamer since 1987. Animator by trade.|
All Time Favorite
- Psychonauts -- Best cartoony characters in a game since Grim Fandango.
- Planescape: Torment -- Beats your average fantasy novel in terms of depth.
- Grim Fandango -- The Citizen Kane of computer games. Funny, surreal, dark. Modern graphic adventures didn't get any better.
- The Secret of Monkey Island -- The game that defined modern graphic adventures.
- Maniac Mansion: Day of the Tentacle -- One of the few games to truly deserve the title 'interactive cartoon'.
- Baldur's Gate Chapters I & II -- Saved the starving RPG genre in the 90s.
- Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic -- One of the best franchise games ever.
- IBM PC / Compatible -- All-time favourite machine.
- Nintendo DSi -- Innovative cross between SNES and N64.
Used to Have
- Nintendo SNES -- Best 16-bit machine.
- Nintendo Game Boy Advance -- Handheld SNES brought back 2D.