OverviewKuju Entertainment is a European games group. The company has been developing PlayStation 2 technology since September 1999 and Xbox specific code since April 2000. Kuju was started after a management buyout of Simis Limited from Eidos in March 1998. It was originally an umbrella brand that housed two labels: Simis for flight sims and Glass Ghost for more mainstream games. Later Kuju became the main company and development studio, and the two labels disappeared.
Kuju Entertainment PLC is the main name of the holding, while Kuju Entertainment Ltd. is considered one of the development studios, which was later diversified. The company currently consists of the following studios:
- Headstrong Games (former Kuju London)
- Zoë Mode Brighton (former Kuju Brighton/Wide Games)
- Zoë Mode Guildford (previously NiK NaK)
- Zoë Mode San Francisco
- Chemistry (former Kuju Sheffield - closed down in 2009)
- Kuju America (closed down in 2009)
- doublesix (mostly former Kuju Surrey, became independent in 2010)
- Kuju Manila (formerly a Matahari Studios division - closed down in 2010).
- Zoë Mode London (folded back into Zoë Mode Brighton in 2010)
- VATRA Games s.r.o (became inactive in 2012)
- Rail Simulator
TriviaCompany location and contact information (Jan. 2008):
Guildford, GU1 3EL United Kingdom
Company phone: +44 (0)1483 243
Company Fax: +44 (0)1483 414
Company email: [email protected]
Related Web Sites
- Kuju Entertainment Ltd. (official website)
- Wikipedia: Kuju Entertainment (article in the open encyclopedia)
Most popular games as rated by MobyGames users.