OverviewWanako Games is a game development studio founded in 2002. After three years, at the end of 2005, they had already finished and published 9 games. Their main development studio is located in Santiago, Chile (Latin America) with four teams working on the projects. They are licensed developers for Microsoft and Nintendo. Their line of business is PC games and downloadable/casual games. They have also developed for the Xbox, Xbox 360 and Nintendo DS.
They have also designed a game framework and development tool: Tongas, usable for multiple genres, with the possibility to integrate it into existing middleware and game engines.
Some of their games are:
- Assault Heroes 2 (Xbox 360 Arcade - May 2008)
- Assault Heroes (Xbox 360 Arcade - December 2006)
- everGirl (PC - October 2005)
- Polar Tubing (PC - August 2005)
- Groove-O-Matic (PC - November 2004)
- Ford Virtual Racing (PC - July 2004)
- Phoenix Assault (PC - October 2004)
- BlackHawk Striker 2 (PC - May 2004)
There is no trivia on file. If you have any interesting trivia about this company, please add it.
- Wanako Studios Ltd. -- The official homepage
Most popular games as rated by MobyGames users.