Alex Mayberry works for Blizzard Entertainment as Lead Producer on the Diablo 3 franchise. He has also been involved in the production of three World of Warcraft expansions -- "The Burning Crusade," "Wrath of the Lich King," and "Cataclysm." Prior to working for Blizzard, he was the Executive Producer of the “America’s Army” project, and the Creative Director of the MOVES Institute at the Naval Postgraduate School in Monterey, California.
Mayberry began his games career with Internet modifications of the hit games “Doom” and “Doom II” by id Software, and served as Lead Level Designer and Game Designer for Xatrix Entertainment, with credits such as “Redneck Rampage,” “Redneck Rampage Rides Again,” “Redneck Hunting,” "Quake 2: The Reckoning,” and “Kingpin: Life of Crime.”
Alex was also employed as a Creative Director for Electronic Arts, where he worked on “James Bond: The World is Not Enough,” and KalistoUSA where he helped develop new intellectual properties.
Before joining the video games industry, Alex worked for AT&T, United Airlines, and spent five years as an officer of the Bakersfield Police Department.
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.
- Diablo III (2012), Blizzard Entertainment Inc.
- World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King (2008), Blizzard Entertainment Inc.
- World of Warcraft: The Burning Crusade (2007), Blizzard Entertainment Inc.
- America's Army: Operations (2002), U.S. Army
- 007: The World is Not Enough (2000), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Kingpin: Life of Crime (1999), Interplay Entertainment Corp.
- Quake II Mission Pack: The Reckoning (1998), Activision, Inc.
- Redneck Rampage Rides Again (1998), Interplay Entertainment Corp.
- Redneck Deer Huntin' (1997), Interplay Entertainment Corp.
- Redneck Rampage (1997), Interplay Productions Ltd.