Developer BIOLarry is a veteran project leader, art director, and game designer working in the industry since 1990. During his 10 years at LucasArts Entertainment Company he was a key contributor to some of the most successful and critically acclaimed games of the 1990’s, and was instrumental in creating and expanding LucasArt’s stable of original intellectual properties.
Originally hired as an animator and character designer, Larry lent his talents to many classic LucasArts adventure games, eventually working his way into a Project Lead/Director position. He is credited on several games in roles as diverse as design, writing, art direction, animation direction, animation, and background layout on several million+ selling titles.
In 2001, Larry left LucasArts for an Art Director position with Microsoft in anticipation of the Xbox launch and brought his art and animation directing experience to a wide variety of entertainment and simulation products within the company, working with multiple studios on platforms ranging from Xbox to the PC to the web.
In early 2007, Larry took on the role of Creative Director at Crackpot Entertainment for their first game, the action-adventure title "Insecticide" for PC and Nintendo DS. After successfully shipping that title, he turned his attention to Flying Leap Studios, his consulting business, where he's been designing and writing popular interactive theme park attractions, as well as working on the occasional interesting game, app, or social media project.
Edit Bio | View History
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.Add Website
- Monkey Island 2: LeChuck's Revenge - Special Edition (2010), LucasArts
- Ghost Pirates of Vooju Island (2009), dtp entertainment AG
- A Vampyre Story (2008), Crimson Cow GmbH
- Insecticide (2008), Gamecock Media Group
- Insecticide: Part 1 (2008), Gamecock Media Group
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (2006), Microsoft Game Studios
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (Deluxe Edition) (2006), Microsoft Game Studios
- Blood Wake (2001), Microsoft Corporation
- The Curse of Monkey Island (1997), LucasArts Entertainment Company LLC
- The Dig (1995), LucasArts Entertainment Company LLC
- Full Throttle (1995), Brasoft Produtos de Informática Ltda.
- Maniac Mansion: Day of the Tentacle (1993), LucasArts Entertainment Company LLC
- Sam & Max Hit the Road (1993), Softgold Computerspiele GmbH
- Star Wars: Rebel Assault (1993), LucasArts Entertainment Company LLC
- Zombies Ate My Neighbors (1993), Konami, Inc.
- Super Star Wars (1992), JVC Musical Industries, Inc.
- Monkey Island 2: LeChuck's Revenge (1991), Lucasfilm Games LLC