Jen Sward trained to be an Electrical Engineer at the University of California, Davis. Her career kicked off as a programmer and project manager specializing in fiber optics and satellite communications for the Navy. That experience quickly paled and Jen left to work for the next 15 years in the video game industry as a manager, project leader, producer and designer at companies such as LucasArts Entertainment and Westwood Studios. She is currently the chair of the Game Software Design and Production department at DigiPen Institute of Technology in Redmond, Washington, where she instructs in the Bachelor of Science for Real-Time Interactive Simulation program.
Jen’s resume also includes designer of educational toys for children, murals and faux finish painter, helicopter landing pad painter, phone Tarot Card reader, tourist photographer and catering assistant. Her favorite summer job was working in the trail stables in Yosemite Valley.
Also Known As
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.
- Monkey Island 2: LeChuck's Revenge - Special Edition (2010), LucasArts
- Dreamside Maroon (2009), DigiPen (USA) Corp.
- Defense Grid: The Awakening (2008), Hidden Path Entertainment, Inc.
- Oasis Ostinato (2008), DigiPen (USA) Corp.
- Strangeways (2008), DigiPen (USA) Corp.
- Rumble Box (2005), DigiPen (USA) Corp.
- The Dame Was Loaded (1996), Philips Interactive Media International Ltd.
- Gearheads (1996), Philips Interactive Media, Inc.
- Total Control Football (1996), Philips Interactive Media, Inc.
- Nickelodeon: Aaahh!!! Real Monsters (1995), Viacom New Media
- Lands of Lore: The Throne of Chaos (1993), Virgin Games, Ltd.
- Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis (1992), Lucasfilm Games LLC
- The Legend of Kyrandia (1992), Virgin Games, Inc.
- Monkey Island 2: LeChuck's Revenge (1991), U.S. Gold Ltd.
- Loom (1990), Lucasfilm Games LLC
- The Secret of Monkey Island (1990), Softgold Computerspiele GmbH
- Maniac Mansion (1988), Jaleco Ltd.
- Zak McKracken and the Alien Mindbenders (1988), Lucasfilm Games LLC