Developer BIOPaul Cuisset currently leads the French game development studio VectorCell, which he established with Lexis Numérique SA in 2005. Previously he was a lead designer at Delphine Software International and he is best known for his work on Flashback (1992).
Also Known As
- P. Cuisset
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.Add Website
- Amy (2012), Lexis Numérique SA
- Deadlight (2012), Microsoft Studios
- Moto Racer 3 (2001), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Darkstone (1999), Gathering
- Moto Racer 2 (1998), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Moto Racer (1997), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Time Commando (1996), Activision, Inc.
- Fade to Black (1995), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Shaq Fu (1994), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Flashback: The Quest for Identity (1992), U.S. Gold Ltd.
- Cruise for a Corpse (1991), Interplay Entertainment Corp.
- James Bond: The Stealth Affair (1990), Interplay Productions, Inc.
- Bio Challenge (1989), Delphine Software International
- Future Wars: Adventures in Time (1989), Palace Software, Ltd.
- Operation Wolf (1988), Ocean Software Ltd.