Paul Cuisset currently leads the French game development studio VectorCell
, which he established with Lexis Numérique SA
in 2005. Previously he was a lead designer at Delphine Software International
and he is best known for his work on Flashback
Also Known As
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.
- Amy (2012), Lexis Numérique SA
- Deadlight (2012), Microsoft Studios
- Moto Racer 3 (2001), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Darkstone (1999), Gathering
- Moto Racer 2 (1998), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Moto Racer (1997), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Time Commando (1996), Activision, Inc.
- Fade to Black (1995), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Shaq Fu (1994), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Flashback: The Quest for Identity (1992), U.S. Gold Ltd.
- Cruise for a Corpse (1991), Interplay Entertainment Corp.
- James Bond: The Stealth Affair (1990), Interplay Productions, Inc.
- Bio Challenge (1989), Delphine Software International
- Future Wars: Adventures in Time (1989), Palace Software, Ltd.
- Operation Wolf (1988), Ocean Software Ltd.