Anick Teasdale first studied Lettres Françaises with the option theatre and cinema, in Cégep of Trois-Rivières (Québec, Canada) before taking a university session in history of art at UQAM, Montreal.
In 1998, she founded Les productions Novembre
with Eric Carle
, a video production studio where she was a producer, video editor, computer graphics expert, etc. She obtained a D.E.C. diploma in multimedia integration at Maisonneuve College of Montreal where she learned and improved her graphics arts, digital video skills, animation, 3D, programming, etc.
After that, she started to work on multimedia websites and founded her own company, Anick Teasdale multi-media. In 2004, she joined Ubisoft Montreal
as a Graphic Integrator to work on on Myst IV: Revelation
. Then, she became Sound Integrator for Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory
before becoming a specialized artist of real-time special effects. She has also worked on Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Double Agent
, Open Season
, Star Wars: Lethal Alliance
After few games as an FX artist, she jumped to the dark side of the force and took on the role of production coordinator, and then, project manager.
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.
- Assassin's Creed: Revelations - The Lost Archive (2012), Ubisoft, Inc.
- The Adventures of Tintin: The Game (2011), Ubisoft Entertainment SA
- Assassin's Creed: Revelations (2011), Ubisoft, Inc.
- Driver: San Francisco (2011), Ubisoft Entertainment SA
- Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood (2010), Ubisoft, Inc.
- Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X 2 (2010), Ubisoft Entertainment SA
- Lost: Via Domus (2008), Ubisoft, Inc.
- Open Season (2006), Ubisoft, Inc.
- Star Wars: Lethal Alliance (2006), Ubisoft, Inc.
- Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Double Agent (2006), Ubisoft, Inc.
- Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory (2005), Ubisoft, Inc.
- Myst IV: Revelation (2004), Ubisoft Entertainment SA