Developer BIO1997 - 2002: Davilex Software BV : Quality Assurance Specialist Games
During the time at Davilex Software BV, Didier was, as Quality Assurance Specialist, responsible for setting up the Quality Assurance division for Davilex Games BV together with the Studio Manager Games.
The primary tasks were: writing test schemes (PC, PlayStation en PlayStation 2), performing and coordinating the testing of games-software, maintaining contact with the divisions involved and SCEE. (Sony Computer Entertainment Europe)
He was also responsible for the purchase of various equipment, like PlayStation 1 debugstations and PlayStation 2 debugstations for both PAL and NTSC, to conduct testing on all platforms.
During this period he was trained by Mr. M. Lebreton of SCEE in applying the Technical Requirement Checklist for both PlayStation (PSOne) and PlayStation 2.
2002 - 2003: Nedsoft: Product Designer and Project Lead
2005: Electronic Arts Benelux: Localisation Tester
As Localisation Tester at Electronic Arts Benelux the main task is to perform a full review of the product, detect and report localisation bugs. It also involves the Third parties submission process.
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.Add Website
- Cognition: An Erica Reed Thriller - Episode 1: The Hangman (2012), Reverb Publishing
- Tomb Raider: Underworld (2008), Eidos Interactive Ltd.
- My Horse & Me (2007), Atari Europe S.A.S.U.
- World Snooker Championship: Season 2007-08 (2007), Deep Silver
- Sword of the Stars (2006), Destineer
- Medal of Honor: European Assault (2005), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Need for Speed: Most Wanted (2005), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Need for Speed: Most Wanted (Black Edition) (2005), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- London Racer II (2002), Davilex Games B.V.
- US Racer (2002), Davilex Games B.V.
- Paris-Marseille Racing (2000), Davilex Games B.V.