Developer BIOMike Singleton (1951 – October 10, 2012) was a British author and game developer. He started inventing games as a youngster. While working as an English teacher on Merseyside he produced a computer game called Star Lord (Commodore PET/CBM) and went on to write various well-regarded titles for the ZX Spectrum during the 1980s. He died in Switzerland on Wednesday 10th October. He had been suffering from cancer.
Edit Bio | View History
- Mike Singleton's Wikipedia Page) -- Wikipedia Page about Mike Singleton
- CRASH 41 - Mike Singleton) -- June 1987 article in Crash magazine
- Grid (2008), Codemasters Software Company Limited, The
- Gauntlet: Seven Sorrows (2005), Midway Home Entertainment, Inc.
- Wrath Unleashed (2004), LucasArts
- Indiana Jones and the Emperor's Tomb (2003), LucasArts
- HSX: HyperSonic.Xtreme (2002), Midas Interactive Entertainment Ltd.
- Ring Cycle (1996), Psygnosis Limited
- Lords of Midnight (1995), Domark Software, Inc.
- Red Ghost (1995), Empire Interactive Inc.
- Starlord (1993), MicroProse Software, Inc.
- Ashes of Empire (1992), Mirage Technologies (Multimedia) Ltd.
- David Leadbetter's Greens (1991), MicroProse Software, Inc.
- Flames of Freedom (1991), MicroProse Software, Inc.
- Midwinter (1990), Rainbird Software
- Dark Sceptre (1988), Beyond
- J.R.R. Tolkien's War in Middle Earth (1988), Melbourne House
- Star Trek: The Rebel Universe (1987), Firebird Software Ltd.
- Quake Minus One (1986), Beyond
- Doomdark's Revenge (1985), Beyond
- The Lords of Midnight (1984), Beyond
- Siege (1983), Postern Ltd.
- Shadowfax (1982), Postern Ltd.