Jens Andersson is a game-designer, programmer and artist with a career in game-development. Educated by the underground demo-scene as a member of groups like Yodel and TBL, Jens became one of the founding members of Swedish developer Starbreeze
in 1998. There he held multiple key roles within programming, design and management as well a seat at Starbreeze’s steering board. As of 2009, Jens is working as Lead Designer at LucasArts
in San Francisco, US.
2007-, Colors!, Designed and developed the painting application for Nintendo DS and iPhone.
2004-2007, The Darkness, Credited as Lead Designer and Tools Programmer on the first-person Action/Adventure for Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3.
2002-2004, The Chronicles of Riddick: Escape from Butcher Bay, Credited as Lead Game Programmer and Lead Designer on the first-person Action/Adventure for Xbox and PC.
2000-2002, Enclave, Credited as Lead Game Programmer, Game Designer and Project Manager on the third-person Action/Adventure for Xbox and PC.
- Escape Goat (2012), MagicalTimeBean
- Syndicate (2012), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Magicka (2011), Paradox Interactive AB
- Monkey Island 2: LeChuck's Revenge - Special Edition (2010), LucasArts
- Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II (2010), LucasArts
- Lucidity (2009), LucasArts
- The Secret of Monkey Island: Special Edition (2009), LucasArts
- The Darkness (2007), 2K Games, Inc.
- The Chronicles of Riddick: Escape from Butcher Bay (2004), Vivendi Universal Games, Inc.
- Enclave (2002), Conspiracy Games
- Gravity Power (1995),
- Gravity Force 2 (1994),