After receiving a Bachelor of Fine Arts degree from the Art Center College of Design, Leonard Boyarsky entered the game world as a freelance artist in 1992. After various links he was hired as a cleanup artist at Interplay, where he quickly worked his way up to lead artist on Stonekeep. At the time Stonekeep ended, Leonard was given the opportunity to become lead artist/art director on the nebulous project that was to become Fallout. In addition to guiding the art on the project, he joined with Jason Anderson and Cain Tim to oversee the complete direction and feel of the game, and helped come up with the original design. After helping to complete the initial design for Fallout 2, he left Interplay along with Tim and Jason to form Troika Games.
- Diablo III (2012), Blizzard Entertainment Inc.
- Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines (2004), Activision Publishing, Inc.
- Arcanum: Of Steamworks & Magick Obscura (2001), Sierra On-Line, Inc.
- Fallout 2 (1998), Interplay Productions, Inc.
- Fallout (1997), Interplay Entertainment Corp.
- Stonekeep (1995), Interplay Productions Ltd.
- Unnatural Selection (1993), Maxis Software Inc.
- Castles II: Siege & Conquest (1992), Interplay Productions, Inc.