Developer BIOMichael Grills is an award winning freelance illustrator plying his trade as an Art Director and Concept Artist, in Video Games, Publishing, Editorial, and Advertising. He has been credited on over 11 games including, the following award winning games - Baldur's Gate 2, Neverwinter Knights, Jade Empire, Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic as well as the 2 sleeper hit series, Plant Tycoon and Virtual Villagers. Michael Has also been Credited on Armageddon Empires.
Michael currently runs his studio out of Calgary Alberta where he spends his time both Traditionally and Digitally Painting, Sketching, and Mentoring new illustrators.
Also Known As
- Mike Grills
- Michael Grills Illustration and Artwork) -- a portfolio of images by Michael Grills used in video games, publishing and advertising.
- Curse of the Pharaoh: Napoleon's Secret (2009), Big Fish Games, Inc
- Curse of the Pharaoh: Tears of Sekhmet (2009), Big Fish Games, Inc
- Dragon Age: Origins (2009), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Virtual Villagers: Erschaffe dein Paradies! (2009), dtp entertainment AG
- Zamby and the Mystical Crystals (2009), Kristanix Studios ANS
- Virtual Villagers: The Secret City (2008), LDW Software, LLC
- Armageddon Empires (2007), Cryptic Comet
- Jade Empire (Special Edition) (2007), 2K Games, Inc.
- Plant Tycoon (2007), LDW Software, LLC
- Virtual Villagers: The Lost Children (2007), Big Fish Games, Inc
- Scurge: Hive (2006), SouthPeak Interactive, LLC
- Village Sim (2006), LDW Software, LLC
- Jade Empire (2005), Microsoft Game Studios
- Jade Empire (Limited Edition) (2005), Microsoft Game Studios
- Neverwinter Nights (Gold) (2003), Atari, Inc.
- Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic (2003), LucasArts
- Neverwinter Nights (2002), Infogrames, Inc.
- Baldur's Gate II: Shadows of Amn (2000), Virgin Interactive Entertainment (Deutschland) GmbH
- Baldur's Gate II: Shadows of Amn (Collector's Edition) (2000), Interplay Entertainment Corp.