Josh Mandel (born October 9, 1958) was one of Sierra On-Line's most prominent game designers. Prior to being hired by the company, he won a Leisure Suit Larry Goes Looking for Love (In Several Wrong Places) contest (see trivia item). He worked on many adventure games produced by the company, most notably Freddy Pharkas: Frontier Pharmacist (1993), which he co-designed with Al Lowe, and Space Quest 6 (1995). He also worked for Legend Entertainment, and was the lead designer and writer of Callahan's Crosstime Saloon (1997). Josh Mandel was the first person to voice King Graham of King's Quest series.
Last updated: Aug 20, 2011
- Entrevista a Josh Mandel -- Interview by Raúl Alvarez (from Macedoniamagazine) to Josh Mandel (in Spanish) (July 1999)
- Interview with Josh Mandel -- Interview to Josh Mandel by Raúl Alvarez (from macedoniamagazine). English version. (July 1999)
- Adventure Classic Gaming -- Interview with Josh Mandel (April 2006)
- Interview with Josh Mandel -- Interview with Josh Mandel at Aventura y CÍA in February, 2002
- IMDb -- Josh Mandel at IMDb
- Josh Mandel's Website -- What Josh is currently doing and all the games he has worked on can be found here.
- Interview with Josh Mandel -- Randy Sluganski questions Josh Mandel on Just Adventure (June 1999)