An industry veteran with more than 17 years experience, Denny Thorley is currently the President of independent game developer, Day 1 Studios
. At Day 1, Thorley is credited with securing a first-party development relationship with Microsoft and establishing long term development partnerships with Lucas Arts and Vivendi Games.
Prior to joining Day 1 Studios, Thorley was the CEO and co-founder of FASA Interactive Technologies
where he executive produced MechCommander
for the PC and assisted in the development of Alien Invasion
, a location-based, multi-person game experience for Walt Disney’s DisneyQuest facility.
During his tenure in the industry, Thorley has also held executive-level sales, marketing and product development positions with software publishers such as Data East
and Extreme Entertainment
Also Known As
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.
- F.3.A.R. (2011), Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment Inc.
- Fracture (2008), LucasArts
- F.E.A.R.: First Encounter Assault Recon (2006), Vivendi Universal Games, Inc.
- MechAssault 2: Lone Wolf (2004), Microsoft Game Studios
- MechAssault (2002), Microsoft Game Studios
- Battleship: Surface Thunder (2000), Hasbro Interactive, Inc.
- Mech Commander (Gold) (1999), MicroProse Software, Inc.
- MechWarrior 3 (1999), Hasbro Interactive, Inc.
- Mech Commander (1998), MicroProse Software, Inc.
- MechWarrior 2: 31st Century Combat (1995), Activision, Inc.
- BattleTech: A Game of Armored Combat (1994), Extreme Entertainment Group, Inc.
- ABC Wide World of Sports Boxing (1991), Data East USA, Inc.
- Bo Jackson Baseball (1991), Data East USA, Inc.
- Captain America and the Avengers (1991), Data East USA, Inc.
- Continuum (1990), Data East Corporation
- ABC Monday Night Football (1989), Data East USA, Inc.
- Chamber of the Sci-Mutant Priestess (1989), Infogrames Multimedia SA
- Drakkhen (1989), Infogrames Europe SA
- The Games: Winter Edition (1988), Epyx, Inc.
- Spiderbot (1988), Epyx, Inc.