Developer BIOChris Ashton
started out doing freelance work on Pangea Software
and then entered the industry full time when hired as a texture artist by Presto Studios
. While working on Presto's first real time 3D adventure game, he also joined the Counter-Strike
mod team as lead texture artist. Soon after, he moved on to bigger and better things at Westwood Studios
where he worked on Red Alert 2
as an environmental artist, interface artist and art lead. After RA2, Chris left sunny Southern California in search of greater things at Valve Software
, where he worked as the only artist on Valve's homage to Quake on the Half-Life
engine, Death Match Classic. He also worked on other projects and a few more Counter-Strike maps.
In March of 2002, Seattle proved to be too rainy, and Chris joined the ranks of Troika Games
back in Southern California where he currently worked as Lead Level Designer on Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines.
After Bloodlines, Chris Joined Turtle Rock Studios
to help finish up Counter-Strike: Condition Zero on the PC and XBox, as well as work on environments and weapons for Counter-Strike: Source. Soon after CS:Source, work began on TR's Left4Dead.
In 2008 Valve purchased Turtle Rock Studios, acquiring the Turtle Rock employees and Left4Dead.
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.
- Fallen Earth (2009), Fallen Earth, LLC
- Left 4 Dead (2008), Valve Corporation
- Portal: Still Alive (2008), Valve Corporation
- Attack on Pearl Harbor (2007), CDV Software Entertainment USA, Inc.
- Counter-Strike: Condition Zero (2004), Sierra Entertainment, Inc.
- Counter-Strike: Source (2004), Valve Corporation
- Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines (2004), Activision Publishing, Inc.
- Day of Defeat (2003), Activision Publishing, Inc.
- Nanosaur Extreme (2002), Ideas From the Deep
- Command & Conquer: Yuri's Revenge (2001), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Command & Conquer: Red Alert 2 (2000), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Command & Conquer: Red Alert 2 (Collector's Edition) (2000), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Half-Life: Counter-Strike (2000), Sierra On-Line, Inc.
- Malkari (1999), Interactive Magic Ltd.
- Star Trek: Hidden Evil (1999), Activision Publishing, Inc.
- Stephen King's F13: Ctrl, Alt, ...Shiver (1999), Blue Byte Studio GmbH