Ido Magal is a UC Berkeley computer science drop-out turned professional artist. Prior to joining Valve
, where he is a Level Designer making textures and maps for Counter-Strike
, he worked at Westwood Studios
, making thousands of tiny ground tiles for Red Alert 2
He enjoys photography, foreign films, and advising the President about issues of national importance. His superpower consists of knowing someone is thinking of him when his nose itches, and his weaknesses are Indian food, sharp women, and Tom Waits.
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.
- Counter-Strike: Global Offensive (2012), Valve Corporation
- Portal 2 (2011), Valve Corporation
- Alien Swarm (2010), Valve Corporation
- Left 4 Dead 2 (2009), Akella
- Left 4 Dead (2008), Valve Corporation
- Portal: Still Alive (2008), Valve Corporation
- Half-Life 2: Episode Two (2007), Buka Entertainment
- The Orange Box (2007), Valve Corporation
- Portal (2007), Buka Entertainment
- Dark Messiah: Might and Magic (2006), Ubisoft, Inc.
- Half-Life 2: Episode One (2006), Valve Corporation
- Counter-Strike: Condition Zero (2004), Sierra Entertainment, Inc.
- Counter-Strike: Source (2004), Valve Corporation
- Half-Life 2 (2004), Valve Corporation
- Command & Conquer: Yuri's Revenge (2001), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Command & Conquer: Red Alert 2 (2000), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Command & Conquer: Red Alert 2 (Collector's Edition) (2000), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Half-Life: Counter-Strike (2000), Sierra On-Line, Inc.
- Black Bass (1999), HOT-B USA, Inc.