Craig Holland is CEO of Freeze Tag
, a casual game developer and publisher. He serves as writer and designer on most of the titles Freeze Tag creates. Titles include: Can You See What I See? Curfuffle's Collectibles, Can You See What I See? Dream Machine, Etch A Sketch, Letter Lab, Concentration, Nertz Solitaire, and Xango Tango.
Previously, he was CEO of Thumbworks
, a mobile game developer from 2002 to 2005, before the company was sold to In-Fusio
, a French mobile game publisher.
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.
- Real Detectives: Murder in Miami (2010), GameHouse, Inc.
- Unsolved Mystery Club: Amelia Earhart (2010), Freeze Tag, Inc.
- Victorian Mysteries: Woman in White (2010), Freeze Tag, Inc.
- The Conjurer (2009), GameHouse, Inc.
- Mystery Masterpiece: The Moonstone (2009), Freeze Tag, Inc.
- Can You See What I See? Curfuffle's Collectibles (2008), Dekovir Entertainment
- Etch A Sketch (2008), Freeze Tag, Inc.
- Letter Lab (2008), Freeze Tag, Inc.
- Concentration (2007), Freeze Tag, Inc.