Developer BIOTonya Lyle graduated from Columbia College of Chicago after studies in film/computer animation. Tonya has worked on a dozen different titles for studios such as Kinesoft, F.A.S.A., Valkyrie, and Surreal Software. For the last seven years she has specialized as a game character animator. She is currently employed at ArenaNet as an artist.
Source: ArenaNet official company homepage.
Edit Bio | View History
- Earthworm Jim HD (2010), Gameloft S.A.
- Guild Wars: Eye of the North (2007), NCsoft Europe Ltd.
- Guild Wars: Factions (2006), NCsoft Europe Ltd.
- Guild Wars: Nightfall (2006), NCsoft Europe Ltd.
- Drakan: The Ancients' Gates (2002), Sony Computer Entertainment America, Inc.
- The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring (2002), Black Label Games
- Septerra Core: Legacy of the Creator (1999), Monolith Productions, Inc.
- Mech Commander (1998), MicroProse Software, Inc.
- Earthworm Jim: Special Edition (1995), Activision, Inc.
- Knight Moves (1995), Spectrum Holobyte, Inc.
- Panic in the Park (1995), WarnerActive
- Pitfall: The Mayan Adventure (1995), Activision, Inc.
- Blown Away (1994), IVI Publishing, Inc.