Chuck Bueche along with Richard Garriott
, Robert Garriott
, and Owen Garriott
, co-founded ORIGIN Systems, Inc.
in 1983. He and the others put up a significant amount of personal money to start the company. He also made several appearances in the Ultima
games as the court jester, thereby getting his nickname "Chuckles".
In 1988, Mr. Bueche left ORIGIN Systems, Inc. and went on to finish a degree in Electrical Engineering in 1990. Since the mid-nineties, he has held senior technology and management positions with Velocity, Xatrix and Dell Computer. His clients over the years include Walt Disney Imagineering, Timeplay, Corsair Studios, RJO Group, CM Labs, IDEO, Frog Design, Universal Studios, Sega Gameworks, Tripplite, Playfirst, IBM and others.
Also Known As
- Chuckles The Clown
- Craniac Entertainment -- Craniac Entertainment (Craniac, Inc.) is the company through which Chuck does his consulting in interactive entertainment technologies.
- Chessmaster Challenge (2005), PlayFirst, Inc.
- Redneck Rampage (1997), Interplay Productions Ltd.
- Cyberia 2: Resurrection (1995), Virgin Interactive Entertainment, Inc.
- Ultima VII: The Black Gate (1992), ORIGIN Systems, Inc.
- Omega (1989), ORIGIN Systems, Inc.
- 2400 A.D. (1987), ORIGIN Systems, Inc.
- Autoduel (1986), MicroProse Ltd.
- Ogre (1986), ORIGIN Systems, Inc.
- Ultima IV: Quest of the Avatar (1985), ORIGIN Systems, Inc.
- Caverns of Callisto (1983), ORIGIN Systems, Inc.
- Creepy Corridors (1983), Sierra On-Line, Inc.
- Exodus: Ultima III (1983), ORIGIN Systems, Inc.
- Jawbreaker (1983), Sierra On-Line, Inc.
- Ultima II: The Revenge of the Enchantress (1983), Sierra On-Line, Inc.
- Lunar Leeper (1981), Sierra On-Line, Inc.
- Ultima (1981), California Pacific Computer
- Jawbreaker (1980), On-Line Systems