Working in the game industry since 1992 where he first joined Coktel Vision
, mainly focused on programming for around ten years. He participated in the development of Ween: The Profecy" (1992)
and Woodruff and The Schnibble Of Azimuth
(1994). At the end of this journey he started working on PlayStation 1.
Thommerot had to leave the company for uncontrolled reasons and he joined Virtual Studio
one year after Coktel-Sierra adventure, a remaining parcel of another company called Loriciel
in the 80's. He spent only nine months there mainly helping a project ("Ar'Kritz the Intruder") with SVGA problems and installation program.
He had the opportunity to join Kalisto
in 1997 and he left Virtual Studio to help a new team to finish the work they began on Nightmare Creatures
. He had mainly to deal with peripherals like memory card and pads, CD-Rom speed, but as he finished the work before he also helped creating a couple of special effects.
At the end of "Nightmare Creatures", he moved to 5th Element
team in order to help them on the project. It took them less than a year to adapt "Nightmare Creatures" engine to another game. After "5th Element", he joined again Nightmare Creatures team in order to start the sequel of this game. It took two years in order to finish this project and release it.
Thommerot then joined a small service of Kalisto working on mobile phones and new technologies (they were also supposed to work on handheld consoles but this was cancelled by the top management). He started working in the mobile game industry by that time having a contract with the company In-Fusio
During the decline of Kalisto, he had the opportunity to join In-Fusio, a company specialized in mobile games and providing mobile technology. They created a game engine capable of downloading games for mobile phones over the air two years before standard JAVA phones. Thommerot joined this company as game producer also specialized in programming techniques. He produced a number of games each year (around ten) and continued his technical work by doing a significant number of porting to other technologies (for midp to Windows mobile for instance).
After five years and a half of service, he was offered the opportunity to move to Popcap
in Dublin. He joined the company in May 2007 as a producer and is dealing with their mobile adaptation of their PC games.
Also Known As
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.
- Chuzzle Deluxe (2011), PopCap Games, Inc.
- Zuma's Revenge! (2010), PopCap Games, Inc.
- Bejeweled Twist (2009), PopCap Games, Inc.
- Heavy Weapon Deluxe (2009), PopCap Games, Inc.
- Peggle (2008), PopCap Games, Inc.
- Asterix & Cleopatra (2007), In-Fusio
- Bookworm Deluxe (2007), PopCap Games, Inc.
- Bomb Squad (2006), In-Fusio
- Fighter Pilot Evolved (2006), In-Fusio
- IF Extreme Ski (2006), In-Fusio
- IF Ping Pong (2006), In-Fusio
- IF Reversi (2006), In-Fusio
- Malibu Ride 2 (2006), In-Fusio
- Monkey Business (2006), In-Fusio
- Neopets Mobile (2006), In-Fusio
- Pikubi 2: Rainbow Attack! (2006), In-Fusio
- Sexy Video Poker (2006), In-Fusio
- Sphere Madness 2 (2006), In-Fusio
- Terminator Revenge (2006), In-Fusio
- Age of Empires II Mobile (2005), In-Fusio
- I.F. Ski Jumping (2005), In-Fusio
- MotoGP (2005), THQ Wireless Inc.
- SexyBreaker Manga (2005), In-Fusio
- Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith (2005), THQ Wireless Inc.
- Tomb Raider: Elixir of Life (2005), Eidos Interactive Ltd.
- Tomb Raider: Quest for Cinnabar (2005), Eidos Interactive Ltd.
- Tour De France (2005), In-Fusio
- Worms (2005), THQ Wireless Inc.
- Zoo Tycoon 2 Mobile (2005), In-Fusio
- Christmas Tales (2004), In-Fusio
- Crazy Cobra 2 (2004), In-Fusio
- Eagle Squadron (2004), In-Fusio
- Flynn's Adventures (2004), In-Fusio
- Ghost Hunter (2004), In-Fusio
- Jungle Run (2004), In-Fusio
- Midtown Madness 3 Mobile (2004), In-Fusio
- Pikubi (2004), In-Fusio
- Sphere Madness (2004), In-Fusio
- Tomb Raider: The Osiris Codex (2004), Eidos Interactive, Inc.
- Bomb Jack (2003), In-Fusio
- Charmed (2003), In-Fusio
- Mutant Alert (2003), In-Fusio
- South Park (2003), In-Fusio
- The Terminator (2003), In-Fusio
- 007 Ice Racer (2002), In-Fusio
- IF Racing (2002), In-Fusio
- New York Race (2001), Wanadoo Edition
- Tinies Farter (2001), In-Fusio
- Nightmare Creatures II (2000), Konami of Europe GmbH
- The Fifth Element (1998), Ubi Soft Entertainment Software
- Nightmare Creatures (1997), Sony Computer Entertainment Europe Ltd.
- Ar'Kritz the Intruder (1996), Microfolie's
- The Bizarre Adventures of Woodruff and the Schnibble (1995), Sierra On-Line, Inc.
- The Prophecy (1992), Coktel Vision