David Shapiro joined Origin
in 1986. He worked on quite a few different games including the C64 version of Moebius and the Ultima 1 rewrite. He is best known for his work on Ultima 6 for which he created a large portion of the characters and dialogue.
Mr. Shapiro created the fantasy multiplayer on-line game Furcadia
as part of his own company Dragon's Eye Productions.
Also Known As
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.
- Ultima Underworld II: Labyrinth of Worlds (1993), ORIGIN Systems, Inc.
- Ultima: Runes of Virtue (1991), Pony Canyon, Inc.
- Ultima VI: The False Prophet (1990), ORIGIN Systems, Inc.
- Omega (1989), ORIGIN Systems, Inc.
- Windwalker (1989), ORIGIN Systems, Inc.
- Ultima V: Warriors of Destiny (1988), MicroProse Ltd.
- Ultima I: The First Age of Darkness (1987), ORIGIN Systems, Inc.
- Moebius: The Orb of Celestial Harmony (1986), ORIGIN Systems, Inc.
- The Caverns of Freitag (1982), Muse Software