Alex Garden started his career in the game industry as a fifteen year-old game tester for Vancouver-based Distinctive Software Inc.
, and then with stints at Electronic Arts Canada
and Radical Entertainment
, before co-founding Relic Entertainment
He then became Director of Product Development at THQ
and stayed with the company until 1st February 2005.
On 3rd November 2006 it was announced he had joined Nexon Corporation
to run Nexon's North American publishing division.
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.
- Shank (2010), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War (Game of the Year) (2005), THQ Inc.
- Ping Pals (2004), THQ Inc.
- Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War (2004), THQ Inc.
- Homeworld 2 (2003), Sierra Entertainment, Inc., Vivendi Universal Games, Inc.
- Impossible Creatures (2003), Microsoft Game Studios
- Homeworld: Cataclysm (2000), Sierra On-Line, Inc.
- Homeworld (Game of the Year Edition) (2000), Sierra On-Line, Inc.
- Homeworld (1999), Sierra On-Line, Inc.
- Triple Play 98 (1997), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- John Madden Football '93 (1992), Electronic Arts, Inc.