Chris Rhinehart started in the game industry at Raven Software
. From 1994 to 1997, he contributed to the programming of Heretic
, Hexen: Beyond Heretic
, Heretic: Shadow of the Serpent Riders
, Take No Prisoners
He left the company in 1997 and co-founded Human Head Studios
. There, he worked on the titles Super Duelling Minivans
and the add-on Halls of Valhalla
, Blair Witch, Volume II: The Legend of Coffin Rock
(installer) and most recently Prey
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.
- BioShock Infinite (2013), 2K Games, Inc.
- Duke Nukem: Manhattan Project (2010), 3D Realms Entertainment
- Prey (2006), 2K Games, Inc.
- Rune: Gold (2001), God Games
- Rune: Halls of Valhalla (2001), Gathering of Developers
- Rune (2000), Gathering of Developers, Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc.
- Mageslayer (1997), GT Interactive Software Europe Ltd.
- Super Duelling Minivans (1997), Human Head Studios, Inc.
- Take No Prisoners (1997), Red Orb Entertainment
- Heretic: Shadow of the Serpent Riders (1996), id Software, Inc.
- Necrodome (1996), Mindscape International Ltd.
- Hexen: Beyond Heretic (1995), id Software, Inc.
- CyClones (1994), Strategic Simulations, Inc.
- Heretic (1994), id Software, Inc.