Gustaf Grefberg (Lizardking) was born in Ostersund, Sweden, 1974.
Music, has always fascinated him, like many others, but the first time he actually got involved with it with a passionate interest was when the first Soundtracker came for the Amiga, in the late 80's. It came on and off in waves, along with school, later on military service and studies. Later, he became very active in the Demo scene and he has composed hundreds of tunes. He was member (and in some cases still is) of a number of different demo groups, such as Alcatraz, The Silents, Razor 1911, The Black Lotus and Triton Productions.
Gustaf Grefberg has released his synthdance songs under the label Hypersound Productions, in two compilation CDs, called Synthesizer Dance Vol.2 and Vol.3.
- Brothers (2013), 505 Games (U.S.), Inc.
- Syndicate (2012), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- The Chronicles of Riddick: Assault on Dark Athena (2009), Atari Europe S.A.S.U.
- The Darkness (2007), 2K Games, Inc.
- The Chronicles of Riddick: Escape from Butcher Bay (2004), Vivendi Universal Games, Inc.
- Knights of the Temple: Infernal Crusade (2004), TDK Mediactive, Inc.
- Enclave (2002), Conspiracy Games