Kenneth W. Arnold
Known to Ultima
fans as "Sir Kenneth" or "Lord Kenneth", Ken Arnold produced much of the music for Ultimas 3, 4 and 5 and was portrayed as Lord British's Court Composer.
In the summer of 1979, he worked at the same Computerland as did Origin
founder, Richard Garriott
, when he had his first success with Akalabeth
. Ken and Richard did the graphics for the original Ultima by drawing them on graph paper and manually translating the patterns into machine language. Richard introduced his friend Ken in that game by naming the town Arnold after him.
Also Known As
- Ken Arnold
- Kenneth Arnold
- Kenneth C. R. C. Arnold
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.
- Ultima VI: The False Prophet (1990), ORIGIN Systems, Inc.
- Omega (1989), ORIGIN Systems, Inc.
- Rogue Clone (1988),
- Times of Lore (1988), ORIGIN Systems, Inc.
- Ultima V: Warriors of Destiny (1988), ORIGIN Systems, Inc.
- NetHack (1987),
- Ultima IV: Quest of the Avatar (1985), ORIGIN Systems, Inc.
- Exodus: Ultima III (1983), ORIGIN Systems, Inc.
- Rogue (1983), Artificial Intelligence Design
- Ultima II: The Revenge of the Enchantress (1982), Sierra On-Line, Inc.
- Ultima (1981), California Pacific Computer