Developer BIOMark DeLoura has held the position of editor-in-chief of Game Developer magazine and lead development support engineer at Nintendo of America, before joining SCEA as Manager of Developer Relations.
On 19th July 2006, just a few months before the PlayStation 3 release, he left to become Technical Director at Ubisoft North America. He left the company in June 2007 to explore educational games and perform technical consulting services.
In May 2008 he took a role as VP, Technology for GreenScreen Interactive. When the company changed its focus in September, Mark returned to consulting and exploring.
Edit Bio | View History
- Homefront (2011), THQ Inc.
- Red Faction: Armageddon (2011), THQ Inc.
- Saints Row: The Third (2011), THQ Inc.
- Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine (2011), THQ Inc.
- Chime (2010), OneBigGame, Valcon Games LLC
- WINtA (2010), ngmoco, Inc., OneBigGame
- Puzzle Kingdoms (2009), Zoo Publishing, Inc.
- Order Up! (2008), Zoo Games
- Call of Juarez (2007), Ubisoft Entertainment SA
- CSI: Crime Scene Investigation - Hard Evidence (2007), Ubisoft, Inc.
- Death Jr. II: Root of Evil (2006), Konami Digital Entertainment, Inc.
- Untold Legends: Dark Kingdom (2006), Sony Online Entertainment Inc.
- Death Jr. (2005), Konami Digital Entertainment, Inc.
- Death Jr. (Limited Edition) (2005), Konami Digital Entertainment, Inc.
- Evil Dead: Regeneration (2005), THQ Inc.
- Karaoke Revolution Party (2005), Konami Digital Entertainment, Inc.
- Cabela's Dangerous Hunts (2003), Activision Value Publishing, Inc.
- Cabela's Deer Hunt: 2004 Season (2003), Activision Value Publishing, Inc.
- EverQuest Online Adventures (2003), Sony Online Entertainment Inc.
- RTX: Red Rock (2003), LucasArts
- Cabela's Big Game Hunter (2002), Activision Value Publishing, Inc.
- Star Wars: Episode I - Racer (1999), LucasArts Entertainment Company LLC
- Xena: Warrior Princess - The Talisman of Fate (1999), Titus France SA
- Clay Fighter: Sculptor's Cut (1998), Interplay Entertainment Corp.
- Mission: Impossible (1998), Ocean Software Ltd.
- Turok: Dinosaur Hunter (1997), Acclaim Entertainment, Inc.