🕹️ New release: Lunar Lander Beyond

Forums > Off Topic > Why do all my topics get deleted?

Jacob Quinn (5) on 9/27/2010 11:05 PM · Permalink · Report

All my topics have been deleted. Ok I understand that topics that are not spelled correctly get deleted but I have amended my topics and they still get deleted. On several occations I have created a topic saying why was last topic deleted and they've been deleted. How am I exposed to create a topic without it being deleted and being banned from mobygames for 20 years without people giving me advice or deleting amended topics?

Indra was here (20755) on 9/27/2010 11:08 PM · Permalink · Report

I'm supposed to be the benchmark of not having a life here. :p

formercontrib (157510) on 9/27/2010 11:27 PM · Permalink · Report

1.) Stop producing threads and writing posts no one is able to understand. Sounds like you eventually learned this lession :)

So we can skip and go directly to

2.) Stop whining about deletion of threads, posts, comments that contained all those "shortcuts" like "U h mf sfs!" (You holy motherfucking sheep fuckers!).

Both should and could result in the thing that is wanted: Happy Jacob, Happy Community, Happy Masterfucker :)

Jacob Quinn (5) on 10/6/2010 8:20 PM · Permalink · Report

[Q --start joyvalley wrote--]1.) Stop producing threads and writing posts no one is able to understand. Sounds like you eventually learned this lession :)

So we can skip and go directly to

2.) Stop whining about deletion of threads, posts, comments that contained all those "shortcuts" like "U h mf sfs!" (You holy motherfucking sheep fuckers!).

Both should and could result in the thing that is wanted: Happy Jacob, Happy Community, Happy Masterfucker :) [/Q --end joyvalley wrote--] Happy days!

Slug Camargo (583) on 9/28/2010 4:14 AM · Permalink · Report

Your topics don't comply with the mandatory quota of dragons required in these forums.

Indra was here (20755) on 9/28/2010 8:16 AM · Permalink · Report

[Q --start Dr. M. "Schadenfreude" Von Katze wrote--]Your topics don't comply with the mandatory quota of dragons required in these forums. [/Q --end Dr. M. "Schadenfreude" Von Katze wrote--] ...and sheep. Don't forget the sheep!

Jacob Quinn (5) on 11/18/2010 2:30 PM · edited · Permalink · Report

You can buy mint jelly from tesco.com if you want to buy some register a account and click on this link... http://www.tesco.com/groceries/product/browse/default.aspx?N=4294965182+4294966481&Ne=4294965303&Nao=20 Tescos, every little helps so why change it?

vedder (70822) on 11/18/2010 2:35 PM · Permalink · Report

I miss Stijn :(

Indra was here (20755) on 11/18/2010 3:20 PM · edited · Permalink · Report

[Q --start vedder wrote--]I miss Stijn :( [/Q --end vedder wrote--]Where is that Belgian bagel anyways?

suspicious

Parf (7873) on 11/18/2010 9:32 PM · Permalink · Report

I saw him on Xbox Live just a few minutes ago. Maybe he's a little burned out from all that inhuman amount of approving he does? ;)

Sciere (930490) on 11/18/2010 9:49 PM · Permalink · Report

Hey Parf, saw you too =)

I'm just really busy with work (not doing much approving either), so I'll have to stay quiet for a while.