🕹️ New release: Lunar Lander Beyond

Forums > Off Topic > Feeling profound now.!!

BonnieGlen BonnieGlen on 12/25/2010 1:41 AM · edited · Permalink · Report

Hello everyone who has taken the time to read this post. Sorry nothing important, just a girl. With a lot on her mind. A lot. Too much, to be honest. I have always thought sibling were supposed to have some kind of eternal bond or something? Some kind of trust and comfort in knowing that if you ever told them something they would die before they ever let your secret leave their lips. Maybe I am being overdrammatic, but it is similar to that, isn't it? Well, isn't it? Maybe it was just me being Naive. But I trusted my sister with one of my dark secrets and she told the world. Almost literally, all of my friends, my family, everything I have ever cared about. MY WORLD. Just to get back at me for the non-existent harm I have done to her. I kept every one of her secrets. How could she do this? I really don't understand. We lived together for....well, forever... How could it be that easy? To toss our relationship out the window? I have never hated somebody in my entire life. But now all I am feeling is hatred. Hatred for that immature little whore. But hey, what can I do? Nothing...that's what, because even after what she did, she's still my sister... and I am still a girl...with alot on her mind. A WHOLE LOT!

mother of the bride dresses discount wedding dresses mother of the groom dresses

DJP Mom (11333) on 12/25/2010 4:39 AM · Permalink · Report

Dear Bonnie Glen Bonnie Glen, Somehow I have a feeling you've wandered onto the wrong forum on the wrong website =/ Sincerely yours, Mom

Havoc Crow (29859) on 12/25/2010 8:14 AM · edited · Permalink · Report

-

Unicorn Lynx (181775) on 12/26/2010 4:34 AM · Permalink · Report

Let go of your hatred. Even if your sister hurt you, she is still your sister, and you should forgive her.

You also really shouldn't hate somebody just because that person failed to keep your secret. There are people who simply can't keep secrets, so next time just be careful to share your secret with such people. But even she did that on purpose, to harm you, it's not like she tried to kill you or something. Just forgive her. You'll feel much better, trust me.

Also, I'm not sure about eternal bonds, but troubles between siblings are extremely common. My brother and I are very different in many ways, and don't always understand each other. But love and forgiveness is the only way to deal with such problems.

DJP Mom (11333) on 12/26/2010 5:38 PM · Permalink · Report

Okay, Dear Abby =/

Unicorn Lynx (181775) on 12/26/2010 6:11 PM · Permalink · Report

Okay, Dear Abby =/

Who is Abby? :)

BTW, I love this Christmas Cat avatar of yours :)

DJP Mom (11333) on 12/26/2010 9:11 PM · Permalink · Report

Abigail Van Buren, advice columnist, like her sister, Ann Landers - very often gave advice to the bereft and lovelorn =)

Klaster_1 (57612) on 12/26/2010 7:18 PM · edited · Permalink · Report

I learned from numerous games that forgiveness, love and lesbian orgy would solve all your problems. Happy holidays!

Unicorn Lynx (181775) on 12/27/2010 4:08 AM · Permalink · Report

I learned from numerous games that forgiveness, love and lesbian orgy would solve all your problems

Lesbian orgy I understand - just fire up a PC-98 emulator and you are there. But love and forgiveness? How could you learn those from games? Which games, I wonder? :)

If games taught love and forgiveness, they simply wouldn't last. Like this:

Village Elder: Quick, young hero! Monsters are attacking! Save our village!
Hero: Oh, okay.

[Hero approaches the monsters]

Hero: Dudes, like, this isn't right for the karma. It disturbs the cosmic balance. Flower power!
Monsters: Rrrrraaarrrr!!!...
Hero (to Elder): Sorry, dude, they aren't ready yet. I'm going back to my hut and think about love and forgiveness.
Elder: But... young hero... if you don't kill them, everything will be destroyed!
Hero: Violence isn't the answer, dude. Peace!

[The End]

j.raido 【雷堂嬢太朗】 (95187) on 12/27/2010 5:03 AM · Permalink · Report

[Q --start חד-קרן·山猫 wrote--]If games taught love and forgiveness, they simply wouldn't last. Like this:

Village Elder: Quick, young hero! Monsters are attacking! Save our village!
Hero: Oh, okay.

[Hero approaches the monsters]

Hero: Dudes, like, this isn't right for the karma. It disturbs the cosmic balance. Flower power!
Monsters: Rrrrraaarrrr!!!...
Hero (to Elder): Sorry, dude, they aren't ready yet. I'm going back to my hut and think about love and forgiveness.
Elder: But... young hero... if you don't kill them, everything will be destroyed!
Hero: Violence isn't the answer, dude. Peace!

[The End] [/Q --end חד-קרן·山猫 wrote--] Dude, you've been playing too many Skip/Lovedelic games.

Unicorn Lynx (181775) on 12/27/2010 9:47 AM · edited · Permalink · Report

Dude, you've been playing too many Skip/Lovedelic games.

[answers in "Giftpia language"]:

Masashi, masashi... tapparei, tapparei, tapparei!!

Zovni (10504) on 12/27/2010 4:34 PM · Permalink · Report

Go for a murder-suicide solution. That will teach her!