🕹️ New release: Lunar Lander Beyond

Forums > Game Forums > Book in US Version of game. Others?

Edwin Drost (9478) on 3/18/2017 3:46 PM · Permalink · Report

I've the US version of the game and there was also the Agatha Christie book "And There Were None" included in the box. How is it in the other versions of the game?

PS: I shall scan that and the manual of the game.

Rwolf (22827) on 3/18/2017 4:25 PM · edited · Permalink · Report

In a sealed box and/or mentioned on the box cover?

I've not seen full titles enclosed, usually excerpts & cut down versions of related material, like strategy guides. OTOH, I sometimes put a related book inside a games box, just to keep them together - if it was a used item, someone else might have done so too.

Edwin Drost (9478) on 3/18/2017 5:19 PM · edited · Permalink · Report

I had like that in the sealed and closed box that I've bought in a shop some time ago. AND there's a sticker on the front of the box that says: BONUS: Free Agatha Christie Book Inside;

The Front of the box;

Inside;

PS: Could there be a possibility that the scan of the front cover that can be found in the Cover Art is missing that kind of sticker? Or did it had a price sticker there and no sticker with the text of the book inside and all? If you know what I mean.

Edit: Shall I scan the front of my box that has the sticker to replace the one that is already in the Cover Art that has NO sticker?

Patrick Bregger (301035) on 3/18/2017 5:21 PM · edited · Permalink · Report

To my knowledge only the US version included the novel.

Rwolf (22827) on 3/18/2017 7:11 PM · Permalink · Report

Nice inclusion. Unless all US releases had the book, it could be a limited offer thing, deserving a separate cover set.