Star Wars licensees
Group DescriptionAny game that contains characters, locations, or situations licensed from the Star Wars franchise.
Created by George Lucas, rights to the franchise are currently held by the Walt Disney Company as of October 2012, with the purchase of Lucasfilm Limited, LLC. With the exception of Episode IV: A New Hope, an original film, where the rights are owned by 20th Century Fox, as well as holding the rights to Episodes I–III, V, and VI until May 2020.
TriviaHal Barwood, the game designer behind titles such as Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis, had an idea of a Star Wars adventure game that "was going to involve a lot of very expensive pre-rendered 3D sets", but since Grim Fandango (also utilizing a lot of pre-rendered sets) was already in development at LucasArts, the president of the company felt uneasy about doing two games that way and the idea was buried.
Trivia contributed by Swordmaster.
- LEGO Star Wars series
- Star Wars canon
- Star Wars: Battlefront series
- Star Wars: Dark Forces / Jedi Knight series
- Star Wars: Empire at War series
- Star Wars: Galactic Battlegrounds series
- Star Wars: Galaxies series
- Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic series
- Star Wars: Racer series
- Star Wars: Rebel Assault series
- Star Wars: Rogue Squadron series
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars games
- Star Wars: The Force Unleashed series
- Star Wars: The Old Republic games
- Star Wars X-Wing / Tie Fighter series
- Super Star Wars series
- Unofficial Star Wars games
|Viewing Page 1 of 8||(items 1-25 of 190)||Next|
Front cover for LEGO Star Wars: Microfighters
Front cover for Star Wars: Tiny Death Star
Front cover for LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens
Front cover for Zen Pinball HD: Star Wars - The Clone Wars
Screenshot from Star Wars: Tiny Death Star
Screenshot from Star Wars: Battlefront
Screenshot from Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Screenshot from Star Wars: Commander
Screenshot from Star Wars: Uprising