DescriptionIn this Infocom Graphic Interactive Fiction, you play the role of Arthur in search of the Excalibur sword, stolen by the evil King Lot. To aid you in your quest, you are assisted by Merlin who grants you the power to transform yourself into a variety of animals.
There are no promo images for this game
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for this game.
|Amiga Format||Amiga||Oct, 1989||89 out of 100||89|
|Commodore User||Amiga||Sep, 1989||83 out of 100||83|
|Amiga Computing||Amiga||Nov, 1989||83 out of 100||83|
|Amiga Action||Amiga||Oct, 1989||82 out of 100||82|
|All Game Guide||Macintosh||1998||80|
|SPAG||DOS||May 17, 1998||8 out of 10||80|
|All Game Guide||DOS||1998||70|
|Power Play||Amiga||Sep, 1989||65 out of 100||65|
|ASM (Aktueller Software Markt)||Amiga||Sep, 1989||7.8 out of 12||65|
|GamersHell.com||DOS||Sep 16, 2000||5.5 out of 10||55|
There are currently no topics for this game.
ReferencesThere are some puns and references in the game that require trying out certain things:
- When typing "ask about bird" when speaking to the village idiot, he'll talk about Larry Bird instead.
- When visiting the kraken, typing "ask about kraken" will cause him to give a familiar Muhammad Ali quote.
- Eating food as an owl or turtle will give a message about "Purina (the animal you've turned in to)-chow".
- Typing "look at woman" when in the underground chamber.
- After killing the boar, trying to pull the tusk out of the boar's mouth.
Related Web Sites
- The Infocom Gallery (High-quality scans of the grey box package and manual of Arthur.)