is a real-time strategy game with three campaigns during World War 2. During the campaigns the player keeps its core army of tanks and guns. In the missions there are additionally units provided by the game, including infantry and air units. There is a description of all units in the game, even if the units cannot be commanded by the player. The three campaigns are:
- Allies (US, UK, French) fighting in Europe and Africa
- German fighting in Europe, Africa and Russia
- Soviet Union fighting in Russia and afterwards in Europe
The campaigns include historical battles like the battle of Kursk and optional bonus missions, which can be played to:
- Get experience for the profile of the player to increase the rank of the profile. A higher rank leads to a larger core army.
- Get experience for the units in the core army, so that the units become deadlier.
- Exchange weapons to newer types.
During a mission the losses are never replaced, losses in the core army are replaced after missions. For the repairing and rearming of units depots have to be conquered, where the service trucks load their resources. All depots have unlimited resources.
The game itself has a 2D graphic, but uses a 3D terrain with a full destructible environment. Buildings can be occupied by infantry to use them as cover. The game includes maps for multiplayer matches over LAN or the internet.
- "闪电战" -- Chinese spelling (simplified)
- "Блицкриг" -- Russian spelling
- "Blitzkrieg: Jedyną obroną jest atak " -- Polish title
- "Blitzkrieg: Attack Is The Only Defense" -- UK title
- "Blitzkrieg: Angriff ist die einzige Verteidigung" -- German title
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
The Press Says
There is no trivia on file for this game.