On his way to the beach, Bugs Bunny accidentally finds and activates a time machine. Bugs Bunny is immediately propelled through five different areas in time and must find his way back to the present.
It won't be an easy task, because blocking his way back to the present are some of the wildest troublemakers (Stupid Villians) he has ever known like Elmer Fudd, Witch Haxel, Yosemite Sam, Rocky and Marvin.Bugs Bunny: Lost in Time
is a 3D platformer. Stages do not succeed each other linearly, but can be accessed in different order by collecting clocks and golden carrots. Bugs Bunny must dispose of regular enemies and bosses along his way. There are also a few racing and chase segments.
- "Pernalonga: Perdido no Tempo" -- Brazilian title
- "Bugs Bunny: Voyage à Travers le Temps" -- French title
- "Bugs Bunny: Reis door de Tijd" -- Dutch title
- "Bugs Bunny: Perdido En El Tiempo" -- Spanish title
- "Bugs Bunny: A Voyage Through Time" -- Alternate English title
- "Bugs Bunny auf Zeitreise " -- German title
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
The Press Says
||95 out of 100
|Adrenaline Vault, The (AVault)
||Jul 09, 1999
||Jul 01, 1999
||7.8 out of 10
||Jul 08, 1999
||7.8 out of 10
|Computer Games Magazine
||Oct 25, 1999
||Jun 29, 1999
||12 out of 20
||Oct 07, 2001
||9 out of 15
||60 out of 100
|PC Gameplay (Benelux)
||54 out of 100
||Aug 13, 2001
||2.4 out of 10
There are currently no topics for this game.
Various levels directly reference Looney Toons
cartoons. For example, the short Knight-mare Hare
was used as base for the intro and outro.