DescriptionThis drag racing simulator makes use of the Channel F's special controllers. While twisting the joystick's head to the left or right controls the engine throttle, the stick movement itself is used to shift gears in a realistic H-pattern.
Depending on the chosen skill level, the car available is a family sedan, a modified sedan, a funny car, or a real dragster, although they all look the same on screen. One player can try to beat the predefined par time of 7.7 seconds, or compete against a friend to see who reaches the finish line first. The game manual mentions that a player only wins the game when he brings his victory counter to 99.
There are no promo images for this game
- "Videocart-7: Autorennen" -- SABA release
- "Programkassett 9: Drag Racing" -- Luxor release
- "Drag Race" -- Newspaper commercial title
- "Cassette 9: Autorennen" -- Nordmende release
- "7: Autorennen" -- ITT release
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for this game.
|The Video Game Critic||Jun 27, 2015||C+||58|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Cart details (Cart and box scans, manual, and other info.)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.