DescriptionYou're trying to successfully breed a population of Norns. Norns are creatures that were created a thousand years ago by an advanced race called the Shee. Norns live for around seven hours, and have their own bloodstream, brains, and even a genetic structure called Creatures Digital DNA.
With your help the Norns can thrive. You can protect them, teach them, breed them and even construct vast automated machines that help you in your quest.
There are no promo images for this game
- "Creatures 3: Норны в космосе" -- Russian spelling - SoftClub release
- "Creatures 3: Жизнь в космосе" -- Russian spelling - Russobit-M release
Part of the Following Groups
|Easy for casual gamers to get into, but deep enough for a rocket scientist.||Zack Green (1186)|
|RealGamer (Benelux)||Jan, 2000||8.5 out of 10||85|
|Power Unlimited||Jan, 2000||8.3 out of 10||83|
|PC Player (Germany)||Dec, 1999||75 out of 100||75|
|GameStar (Germany)||Dec, 1999||75 out of 100||75|
|Absolute Games (AG.ru)||Nov 28, 1999||75 out of 100||75|
|Jeuxvideo.com||Jan 11, 2000||15 out of 20||75|
|PC Games (Germany)||Mar 07, 2001||71 out of 100||71|
|Génération 4||Jan, 2000||67|
|GameSpot (Belgium/Netherlands)||Feb 07, 2000||65 out of 100||65|
|Eurogamer.net (UK)||Jan 27, 2000||2 out of 10||20|
There are currently no topics for this game.
MultiplayerMultiplayer was later added in the form of a free add-on.
Information also contributed by Mary Jane
Related Web Sites
- Creatures3.com website (A mirror of the official website)
- Creatures Wiki (Creatures encyclopedia maintained by community members.)
- Docking Station (Download the stand-alone multiplayer component for Creatures 3, free of charge.)
- openc2e (openc2e is a free and open-source game engine designed to be compatible with the various engines used in the Creatures series of artificial life games. It supports games such as Creatures, Creatures 2, Creatures 3 and Docking Station, on many different platforms.)