DescriptionRadiator Springs Adventures is an entry in the Disney/Pixar Cars group, based on the animated Cars movie, although this one is not much more than a series of short games leading up to a drag race against Lightning McQueen's arch-enemy, Chick Hicks. There are 10 activities all together, and each one has several levels; successfully completing all the levels unlocks a new car "opponent" for the Legends Race. Winning nine races lets you finish up with the main race against Chick Hicks. Activities include:
- Hip-Hop it Up: follow along with Ramone's dance moves if you can.
- Luigi's Fantastico Fun: Guido has to catch falling tires, and only tires before Luigi's customers arrive.
- Radiator Springs Curios: a memory game, replacing items in the Curio shop.
- Fill 'Er Up: follow the patterns on the gas pumps to provide full service for each of Flo's customers.
- Drive-in and Out: a tile sliding game, shifting cars around in the Drive-In parking lot so you can reach the exit.
- Speed Trap: arcade game, avoiding rocks and oil slicks as you chase speeders down the highway.
- Tow the Line: be Mater, picking up cars in the tow yard, without bumping into things...
- Tractor Round-Up: tractor-tipping! Don't bump into the tractors or the fence.
- Doc's Tune-Up: guide nuts and other obstructing items out of tailpipes without touching the sides.
- Sarge's Boot Camp: run Sarge's obstacle course.
- "Cars: Abenteuer in Radiator Springs" -- German Title
- "Auta: Przygody w Chłodnicy Górskiej" -- Polish title
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
The Press Says
|Video Game Generation||Windows||Sep 02, 2006||8 out of 10||80|
|Macworld||Macintosh||Jul 13, 2006||80|
|PC Powerplay||Windows||Sep, 2006||69 out of 100||69|
|Common Sense Media||Windows||Jun 25, 2006||60|
|Playback||Windows||Jul, 2006||5 out of 10||50|
|GameStar (Germany)||Windows||Sep, 2006||43 out of 100||43|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Start Your Engines (An Apple Games article about the Mac version of Radiator Springs Adventures and its associated title, Cars: The Videogame. Commentary is provided by the Lead Designer, Jordan Itkowitz (August, 2006).)