DescriptionMore lemming action this time with new skills and obstacles for them to overcome. Three islands to adventure on each featuring a different tribe of Lemmings to save. They are as follows, Classic Lemmings, Egyptian Lemmings, or the Shadow Lemmings.
There are no promo images for this game
- "Lemmings 3" -- Informal title
- "All New World of Lemmings" -- European title
Part of the Following Groups
|They're Bigger!!!||Russelleee (2)|
|Freak||Apr, 1995||86 out of 100||86|
|ASM (Aktueller Software Markt)||Jan, 1995||10 out of 12||83|
|Joystick (French)||Apr, 1995||82 out of 100||82|
|PC Games (Germany)||Jan, 1995||82 out of 100||82|
|MikroBitti||Jan, 1995||80 out of 100||80|
|Power Unlimited||Feb, 1995||7.8 out of 10||78|
|Power Play||Dec, 1994||62 out of 100||62|
|Privat Computer PC||1995||3 out of 5||60|
|The DOS Spirit||Sep 15, 2012||3 out of 6||50|
There are currently no topics for this game.
ReferencesOne of the new skills that were added for this game was taken from the Street Fighter series of games: the Hadoken skill. The manual description: "this is a fighting device - a weapon from an ancient Lemming Martial Art, Lemdo. Since it is magically empowered, it will throw out a fireball when used. This won't hurt other Lemmings because they are the good guys and kill all the creatures because they are the Bad Guys."
- Amiga Joker
- Issue 02/1996 – #2 Best Strategical in 1995 (Readers' Vote)
- Power Play
- Issue 02/1995 – Most Redundant Sequel in 1994
Related Web Sites
- Allen Walters' Walkthrough (A beautifully written walkthrough for Lemmings Chronicles)
- Lemmings Universe (Facts, Solutions, History and more about all of the Lemmings games.)