DescriptionFull Tilt! Pinball is the first pinball simulation game developed by Cinematronics, LLC.
The game includes three boards:
- Dragon’s Keep - Medieval Fantasy theme;
- Skulduggery - Pirate theme;
- Space Cadet - Space ship commander theme.
The games are played using keyboard keys and include being able to nudge the tables. Being too forceful with a nudge will result in a tilt and end that turn.
- "Pinball 95" -- European title
|Going to be the Fleet Admiral with a ball! (Space Cadet)||Windows||vicrabb (6981)|
|A great pinball game! (Space Cadet)||Windows||Dark Lord (46)|
The Press Says
|Computer Games Magazine||Windows||Dec 13, 1995||90|
|Coming Soon Magazine||Windows||Feb, 1997||83 out of 100||83|
|PC Games (Germany)||Windows 3.x||Feb, 1996||80 out of 100||80|
|PC Games (Germany)||Windows||Feb, 1996||80 out of 100||80|
|PC Player (Germany)||Windows||Mar, 1996||71 out of 100||71|
|GameSpot||Windows||May 30, 1996||6.5 out of 10||65|
|GameSpot||Windows 3.x||May 30, 1996||6.5 out of 10||65|
|High Score||Windows||Apr, 1996||3 out of 5||60|
|Power Play||Windows||Jan, 1996||76 out of 100||24|
There are currently no topics for this game.
Windows 95The table space cadet was featured on the Microsoft Plus! companion for Windows 95 as sort of a demo/cross-promotion.
Related Web Sites
- 3D Pinball: Space Cadet - FAQs and Files (Walkthroughs and guides for the game on GameFaqs.com)
- 3D Pinball (Space Cadet) for Windows 7 or Vista (Download site with an extraction of the Space Cadet pinball game with instructions for playing the game on later Windows versions.)
- Full Tilt! Pinball - Wikipedia (article in the open encyclopedia)
- Space Cadet Pinball Strategy (mastering the game by Mark Irons)