Moby ID: 22478
Biography edit · view history
Kevin Gliner has been making games professionally since 1991. He's built four videogame startups in addition to managing studios at Activision and Maxis. He's worked with over 30 companies in the space, ranging from the small (Play Studios) to large (Microsoft), developing third party titles or just consulting on business and design issues. He has also personally designed over 15 titles for PC, console, web and mobile platforms and managed dozens more.
Kevin was one of the founding directors of the IGDA and sat on the advisory board for the Austin Game Conference. Kevin is currently at work on his latest venture, Flying Car Games.
Credited on 12 games
Displaying most recent · View all
|Jack Nicklaus 6: Golden Bear Challenge (1999, Windows)||Special Thanks to|
|SiN (1998, Windows)||VP Studio X|
|Nightmare Creatures (1998, Nintendo 64)||Special Thanks to|
|Barrage (1998, Windows)||Quality Assurance - Compatibility Team|
|The Fifth Element (1998, PlayStation)||Special Thanks|
|Jack Nicklaus 4 (1997, Windows)||Executive Producer|
|Marble Drop (1997, Windows 3.x)||Publishing Director|
|NetStorm: Islands at War (1997, Windows)||Special Thanks to|
|Full Tilt! 2 Pinball (1996, Windows)||Executive Producer|
|Full Tilt! Pinball (1996, Windows 3.x)||Design|
|TriTryst (1995, Windows)||Executive Producer|
|Endorfun (1995, Windows)||Graphics Technology|
[ full credits ]
- 6 games with Michael Sandige
- 5 games with Michael Rivera
- 5 games with Aaron Gray
- 5 games with Mitch Lasky
- 5 games with Bill Anker
- 5 games with David Arnspiger
- 5 games with Tim Vanlaw
- 5 games with David Stafford
- 5 games with Belinda M. Van Sickle
- 4 games with Christopher Hepburn
[ 555 more people ]
- 6 games with Activision Publishing, Inc.
- 4 games with Maxis South
- 3 games with Maxis Software Inc.
- 2 games with Kalisto Entertainment SA
- 2 games with Activision Deutschland GmbH
- 1 game with Ritual Entertainment
- 1 game with id Software, Inc.
- 1 game with Avalon Interactive Deutschland GmbH
- 1 game with Virgin Interactive...
- 1 game with Titanic Entertainment