DescriptionBased on the console series of the same name, the Prince of Persia has been tricked into unleashing the Sands of Time, a power that can control time and space. With the Kingdom turned upside down, the Prince must right this wrong and save all, using the Sands of Time itself to his advantage.
Unlike the console versions, this GBA title reverts back to the tried and true platform adventuring of the original Prince of Persia, with added elements of action and puzzle solving. Players can use the power of the Dagger of Time to reverse time if a mistake is made during play, and you will also control a second character during play to open switches for the Prince to proceed.
- "波斯王子：时之砂" -- Chinese spelling (simplified)
- "Принц Персии: Пески Времени" -- Russian spelling
- "Princ Persii: Peski Vremeni" -- Russian title
- "Prince of Persia: Písky času" -- Czech title
- "Prince of Persia: Piaski Czasu" -- Polish title
- "Prince of Persia: Les Sables du Temps" -- French title
- "Prince of Persia: Le Sabbie del Tempo" -- Italian title
- "Prince of Persia: Las Arenas del Tiempo" -- Spanish title
- "Prince of Persia: Jikan no Suna" -- Japanese title
- "Prince of Persia 4" -- Informal title
- "Bosi Wangzi: Shi zhi Sha" -- Chinese title
Part of the Following Groups
- Gameplay feature: Time Manipulation
- Genre: Cinematic Platformer
- Prince of Persia series
- Setting: Middle East
- Theme: Time Manipulation
There are no reviews for this game.
|PGNx Media||Nov 18, 2003||8.8 out of 10||88|
|Game Informer Magazine||Dec, 2003||8.25 out of 10||82|
|GameZone||Nov 17, 2003||8 out of 10||80|
|IGN||Nov 12, 2003||7 out of 10||70|
|Super Play (Sweden)||Dec, 2003||7 out of 10||70|
|Eurogamer.net (UK)||Nov 28, 2003||7 out of 10||70|
|Gamekult||Dec 29, 2003||7 out of 10||70|
|Worth Playing||Jan 07, 2004||6.9 out of 10||69|
|GameSpy||Nov 22, 2003||60|
|Game Critics||Jun 15, 2004||5.5 out of 10||55|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.