DescriptionThe Incredibles: Rise of The Underminer is the sequel to The Incredibles.
This game continues where the Pixar movie of the same name leaves off. The Underminer has risen from the ground and players can play as both Mr. Incredible and Frozone to defeat the Underminer and his army of robot minions. Mr. Incredible uses melee combat moves and strength to navigate the level while Frozone uses his freezing powers to defeat enemies.
Two players can play at the same time or the console can play one of the characters for the player.
There are no promo images for this game
- "Úžasňákovi: Vzpoura Podkopávače" -- Czech title
- "The Incredibles: De opkomst van de Ondermijner" -- Dutch title
- "The Incredibles 2" -- Working title
- "Os Incríveis: Rise of the Underminer" -- Brazilian title
- "Mr. Incredible: Kyouteki Underminder Toujou" -- Japanese title
- "Les Indestructibles: La terrible attaque du démolisseur" -- French title
- "Iniemamocni: Podziemne Starcie" -- Polish title
- "Die Unglaublichen: Der Angriff des Tunnelgräbers" -- German title
Part of the Following Groups
- Graphics Engine: RenderWare
- Inspiration: Movies
- Pixar licensees
- The Incredibles licensees
- Walt Disney games
There are no reviews for this game.
|AceGamez||2005||8 out of 10||80|
|Game Chronicles||Dec 09, 2005||7.9 out of 10||79|
|PGNx Media||Nov 30, 2005||7.8 out of 10||78|
|64 Power / big.N / N Games||Dec, 2005||76 out of 100||76|
|N-Zone||Jan 10, 2006||72 out of 100||72|
|4Players.de||Dec 22, 2005||69 out of 100||69|
|IGN||Dec 01, 2005||6 out of 10||60|
|Jeuxvideo.com||Nov 24, 2005||10 out of 20||50|
There are currently no topics for this game.
- PC Powerplay (Germany)
- Issue 02/2006 - Game with the Longest Name in 2005
Related Web Sites
- Save the World Again (An Apple Games article about the Mac version of Rise of the Underminer, with commentary being provided by Producer Steve Townsend (November, 2005).)
- Wikipedia: The Incredibles: Rise of the Underminer (Information about The Incredibles: Rise of the Underminer at Wikipedia)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.