DescriptionFollowing on from where Golden Sun left off, you play the role of Felix, another powerful magic user who has been given the task to complete the same mission that Isaac began: saving the world from total destruction at the hands of deadly mages.
Along with 40 hours of brand new gameplay and the ability to battle a friend in a 2 player battle mode, you can also transfer information from the original Golden Sun to The Lost Age, giving you an upperhand when former character return to the action.
- "黄金の太陽 失われし時代" -- Japanese spelling
- "Ōgon no Taiyō: Ushinawareshi Toki" -- Japanese title
- "Golden Sun: L'Era Perduta " -- Italian title
- "Golden Sun: L'Âge Perdu " -- French title
- "Golden Sun: La Edad Perdida " -- Spanish title
- "Golden Sun: Die Vergessene Epoche" -- German title
- "Golden Sun 2" -- Informal title
Part of the Following Group
|This golden masterpiece shines like the sun||Game Boy Advance||Bregalad (938)|
|This game is a lot better than the first||Game Boy Advance||Jester236 (39)|
|Cubed3||Game Boy Advance||Sep 19, 2003||9 out of 10||90|
|Mygamer.com||Game Boy Advance||Aug 20, 2004||9 out of 10||90|
|GamePro (US)||Game Boy Advance||Apr 14, 2003||4.5 out of 5||90|
|Kombo.com||Game Boy Advance||Nov 14, 2003||9 out of 10||90|
|GameZone||Game Boy Advance||Apr 21, 2003||8.9 out of 10||89|
|GameSpy||Game Boy Advance||Apr 26, 2004||86 out of 100||86|
|GameSpot||Game Boy Advance||Apr 15, 2003||8.6 out of 10||86|
|PAL Gaming Network (PALGN)||Game Boy Advance||May 11, 2003||8.5 out of 10||85|
|Deeko||Game Boy Advance||2003||8.5 out of 10||85|
|Computer and Video Games (CVG)||Game Boy Advance||Jul 31, 2003||8 out of 10||80|
There are currently no topics for this game.
FelixOften in Heroic-Fantasy oriented video games, the hero doesn't speak except when he should take binary decisions (Yes or No). Golden Sun is included, but in a weird way: In the first Golden Sun game, this happens just like normal, as you control Isaac who doesn't have anything to say since the player takes his role. But in Golden Sun: The Lost Age, the weird thing is that now the player controls first Jenna (which speaks a lot), and after a short while Felix for the rest of the game and he "seems" almost mute. He should have taken the new role of the speechless hero, but there are a few exceptions:
- He says "..." several times in the game, which isn't like he doesn't have any lines to say, because this especially indicates he says nothing instead of let the player's imagination let him tell whatever
- He say "Why?" once: In the Shaman village when the rules of the competition are explained.
- He actually has quite a lot of text in the ending, as the player doesn't have any role to play, so here both Isaac and Felix are free to say what they want.
MusicAfter you'll join with members from the first Golden Sun, you'll be able to change the regular battle music as you like :
- If Felix is in your party, the battle music is the normal one.
- If Isaac, but not Felix, is in your party, you hear the battle music from the first Golden Sun.
- If Jenna is in your party and if there is neither Felix or Isaac, you'll hear a third battle theme that you hear at the very beginning of the game when you fight with Jenna alone.
- If neither Felix, Isac or Jenna is in your party, the battle music is the normal one.
- The normal one is swapped also when fighting on boat, but the other two aren't.
Related Web Sites
- Golden Sun Realm (Loads of information and resources.)
Game Boy Advance Credits
Executive Producer :