DescriptionNight of the Raven is the official add-on to Gothic II. The add-on introduces a new playable area called Jharkendar, a previously inaccessible part of the base game's island, separated from the rest of it by mountains. The area has different zones and includes, among others, a deserted city, a canyon, a swamp, as well as several camps and temples. The expansion adds a few new skills (including Acrobatics and the ability to read an ancient language) and new items, as well as a new faction (pirates) and other material that provides more insight into the world of Gothic II as well as its predecessor.
Following community requests, the add-on also increases the difficulty level of the base game, adding tougher monsters, reducing the amount of healing items, and making skills more expensive to acquire.
- "Готика 2: Ночь Ворона" -- Russian title
- "Gothic II: Noc Kruka" -- Polish title
- "Gothic II: La Notte Del Corvo" -- Italian title
- "Gothic II: Die Nacht des Raben" -- German title
- "Gothic 2: La Nuit Des Corbeaux" -- French title
Part of the Following Groups
- Gameplay feature: Alchemy
- Gameplay feature: Character development - Skill distribution
- Gameplay feature: Character development - Training
- Gameplay feature: Day / Night cycle
- Gameplay feature: Goldsmithing
- Gameplay feature: Hunting
- Gameplay feature: Survival cooking
- Gothic series
|Gothic 2 isn't complete without NotR||Alex Z (1593)|
|Withingames||Aug 26, 2003||5 out of 5||100|
|Tap-Repeatedly/Four Fat Chicks||Apr 29, 2010||5 out of 5||100|
|GamersHell.com||Sep 16, 2003||9.5 out of 10||95|
|Gamesmania.de||Aug 29, 2003||91 out of 100||91|
|PC Games (Germany)||Sep 14, 2003||90 out of 100||90|
|4Players.de||Sep 19, 2003||89 out of 100||89|
|PC Action||Sep 04, 2003||88 out of 100||88|
|Game Captain||Sep 07, 2003||87 out of 100||87|
|Level||Jul, 2004||7.6 out of 10||76|
|Jeuxvideo.com||Oct 10, 2005||11 out of 20||55|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Gothic II Night of the Raven Solution (by Lu Richardson)